JOBS / HIRING
The Ha'penny Bridge
Crta. Nacional 332, km21- Local 1 03189 la regia Orihuela Costa
primary duties include processing sales transactions, resolving customer issues and keeping the shop orderly.
What does a Store Assistant do?
Store Assistants help customers make purchases by demonstrating, describing and recommending products. They also use cash registers to record transactions, which may involve using credit card machines, calculators and barcode scanners. When they are not assisting customers, Store Assistants may tidy the store, take product inventory, stock shelves and arrange product displays. Package orders.
Store Assistant skills and qualifications
A successful Store Assistant candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications that typically include:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Knowledge of point of sale software
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of stocked merchandise
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Previous retail experience or similar experience on the sales floor is a plus
- A 2.0/ digital approach all staff must know basic computer / digital skills.
Store Assistant duties and responsibilities
Store Assistants ensure that retail operations are carried out effectively and efficiently for maximum customer satisfaction. Their day-to-day duties include:
- Keeping the store fully stocked
- Maintaining the highest level of visual merchandising and store conditions
- Delivering exceptional sales services for improved customer satisfaction
- Interacting with customers and identifying their needs and preferences
- Operating cash registers and point-of-sale machines
- Receiving and verifying the quality and quantity of new shipments/ preparing online orders
- Proficient in verbal English and Spanish language; other languages is a plus
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends,
- Enforcing in-store security and health and safety procedures and regulations
- hitting sale targets
Expected Start Date:
all Staff receive discounts for the following....
- The Hapenny Bridge
- Slante Irish Pub
- TBL Outlet
- commision given on mates rates discounts for online sales.
HOW TO APPLY....
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop your cv into our store